Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto to support our mission: Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.” Our goal is to provide the foundational infrastructure for decentralized brands of the future. We enable NFT projects to scale more effectively by empowering them to launch a thoughtfully designed fungible token and DAO alongside their collections.
As Token Economist, you will lead the design and implementation of the Co:Create governance token, as well as create fungible token templates that will be used by our NFT project partners. This role is meant for someone who desires to have significant ownership and meaningful impact within the web3 ecosystem.
You’ll get to
* Design and implement Co:Create’s token economics.
* Develop the vision, strategy and roadmap for Co:Create’s token economy.
* Produce tokenomic templates & strategies for Co:Create’s partners’ fungible tokens.
* Work with the business development team in partner negotiations and project evaluations, by providing tokenomics guidance.
* Build dashboards with those KPIs for Co:Create and each partner, to monitor token economy health & liquidity.
* Actively research and watch closely for emergent tokenomic models to keep at the forefront of tokenomics in web3.
Who we are looking for
* An advanced degree or equivalent in economics, computer science, math, or other quantitative discipline is required.
* 4+ years of experience developing statistical simulations of complex systems.
* Extensive interest and exposure to Web3, including smart contracts, NFTs, DAOs, tokens, blockchains, and crypto as a whole.
* A deep understanding of tokens, including creation, minting, yield farming, issuing, burning and staking.
* Working knowledge of common financial models including modern portfolio theory, generalized hyperbolic distributions and their subclasses, bonding curves, etc.
* Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
* Fluency with common statistical tools such as Python, R, Mathematica, Wolfram Alpha, etc.
Salary & compensation
* Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about how we determine salary at Co:Create.
* Annual salary: $184,000 – $269,019
* Equity Compensation: 0.074% – 0.767%
For the full job description and to apply please go to: https://www.usecocreate.io/jobs/lead-tokenomics-designer
Application Contact Name
To apply for this job please visit coda.io.