Website Child Trends
We are seeking a Senior Economist to lead the development of Child Trends’ new center focused on child poverty. We are seeking a candidate who is focused on transformation to partner across the organization and aide in the development of applied research center aimed at addressing and reducing child poverty. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of child poverty, strong familiarity with safety net programs for children and families. This position is eligible to be fully remote.
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a line of inquiry and work that seeks to apply the tools of research, evaluation, or technical assistance to improve the lives of children and youth.
• Conceptualize, design, and implement research relating to the economic mobility.
• Possess a clear understanding of how historic systemic inequality has led to disparities in access to safety net program.
• Ph.D. in Economics, and 7+ years post-doctoral job experience. Applicants with a master’s degree will be considered, with additional experience.
• Deep knowledge of child poverty.
• Strong quantitative or mixed methods skills with expertise in econometrics.
• Strong policy analysis skills.
• Experience with large, national survey and administrative data.
• Demonstrated success fundraising.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.