Website Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA)
The Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA) is seeking an Economist to support senior defense leaders by applying economic theory and analytic methods to issues of national security policy and resource management. IDA is an independent, non-profit, federally-funded research and development center (FFRDC) that provides objective analyses to the DoD and other federal agencies.
• Ph.D. in Economics or related discipline
• Demonstrated research excellence and a strong interest in applied research
• Demonstrated superior skills in quantitative, econometric, statistical, or computational methods
• US Citizenship is required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required
• We will consider job market candidates preparing to graduate, recent graduates, and mid-career individuals.
To learn more and apply, go to https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=INSTITUTEDA&cws=39&rid=2560
To apply for this job please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.