Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
The Penn-Wharton Initiative on Inequality, housed in the Wharton Finance Department and administered by The Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research, is looking to hire a full-time pre-doctoral associate. This position will involve working full-time for Professor Sylvain Catherine and his colleagues on topics such as income and wealth inequality, entitlement reform, and the analysis of contemporary tax and social insurance proposals.
• Interest in pursuing a PhD in Economics or Finance
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science, or Statistics, or significant advanced coursework in these areas.
• Excellent research and writing skills.
• Knowledge of statistics/econometrics. Knowledge of statistical programming, particularly STATA.
• Experience with programs such as Matlab, SAS, and Python is also desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
Specific information and additional requirements for the position, including application instructions, can be found by clicking the link below.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.